Thursday, August 13, 2009

"sAy iT...wHeN u Love iT.."


Chapter-11 "Mishthi's Story-II"

"Mishthi,I am sorry.I didnt mean to heart you.I just said it in furstration.I am sorry Mishthi"saying Jatin following her.
It was 3am and being full moon night there was a lot of light on the streets even though the street lights werent at there best.
"Mishthi where are you going.That is not the way to your hostel.Its almost 3am Mishthi,lets go back.Its highly unsafe here."
Mishthi headed towards a bench and sat there.
It was the highest point of the city.Almost entire city was visible from there.Stars twinkling in the clear sky.Light from the moon striking on the surface of lake making it look even more beautiful.
Following Mishthi Jatin came and he also sat there.
Both did not speak to each other for quite a while.Jatin could see tears on Mishthi's cheeks.
Trying to deviate from the subject he said,"nice place,soothing,cool.The light striking the water surface is like the icing on the cake.There you can..."
"I had a boy friend"Mishthi interrupted him.
Jatin paused,"what"
"It was in class 11th.His name was Bonny.We were great friends.One day he came upto me and prposed me.I loved him too.So without thinking much I said 'yes' to him.
We used to spent each and every minute with each other.He gave me some of the most memorable moments my life.
Our relationship went through every aspect.We were attached emotionally,physically and mentally.
He loved madly,cared for me as if i was his little baby.
I loved him too.
For him I fought with my parents.I fought with my career and above all for him I fought with my own soul.
I thought I was the only girl in his life.But I was wrong.He used me just like he had done with other girls.I came to know this when I saw him in a restraunt with someone else.My heart broke,I loved him from the bottom of my heart and he used me for physical pleasures.
I told my parents about this.Instead of giving me support,they added to my pain.They blamed me for all what I was going through.I still remember the words of my dad,"having you as our child is the biggest mishap that has happend to us.There is no place for someone like you in this house.We have decided.You are doing engineering from Bhopal.Your uncle lives there,stay with him or in a hostel but please stay away from us.We will send you money whenever you will need it.But we dont wont to get involve in your life anymore.I dont want calls from anyone.Be it your complains or anything else."
I never thought that my parents would leave me when I needed them the most.
It hurts Jatin,when your parents are not with you.One can face any obstacle in life if his parents are with him, but mine were not.
I lost my belief in realtionships after this.For me there was not any motivation left to live.So I am like this,careless...you were right I am careless...but my parents were not careless Jatin.I love them,still I love them.I miss them dearly.I love them."
She rested her head on Jatin's shoulder and tears started to flow out of her eyes.Jatin's heart ached seeing this.
"What about Bonny.Did you ever talk to him again ?" asked Jatin.
"Yeah I did.I did try it lot of times.But he refused to talk me.I wanted to know why he did this to me.But he refused,didnt pick my calls,did not even reply to my messages.Thats why I believe he used me.
But he was my first true love and the last as well.Phattu I owed my life to him and he used me.
Whatever he did I am not able to forget him and might not as well.
I have no place left in my heart for anyone.I will not be able to love anyone else in my life.I am saying this not in he heat of the moment but from the bottom of my heart.
You know he too used to call me Mishu..when you first called me by that name you reminded me of him.Please Jatin stop calling me by that name.It makes me uncomfortable."
Jatin took her in his arms,Mishthi continued to cry.She was crying bitterly.
"Dont worry Mishu..sorry Mishthi...everything will be alright.Infact everything is fine.I am with you."He hated to say this but went to say,"Prateek is also there,dont worry"
The last few words echoed in his ears.Mishthi said it that she wont be able to love anyone else.There is no place in her heart for anyone.It was heartbreaking for Jatin but he somehow managed to hide his feelings.

"what is luv...??
this is love...
when you hide your tears and still care for her.
its when she ignores you and you still love her.
its when she love someone else and still you smile for her."

*****

1 comment:

  1. absolutely true!!! one can face the biggest trouble of life,if his parents r with him.but here mishti's parents r too irresponsible coz parents always tries to bring their child on d right track ; not leaving them alone in the middle of problems....

    ReplyDelete