Chapter-4 "The Darker Side Of Love"
"I know I have hurt you.I realized it very early that you love me,but pretended as a fool.But i never loved you,I never liked people like you.But I did see a very good friend in you.May be it was because you loved me,if you would have told me that,I would have certainly refused and then probably I would have come to know the real friend in you.I always felt the warmth in your hand and the love in your eyes but i kept ignoring it.
Now you would certainly want to know why I am telling you all this.
I thought you will forget me,just as I did but I was wrong.You kept messaging me,kept reminding me of our story and our time.
I was waiting for the right time to come and now is the right time to let you know what I felt for you.It might happen that I may hurt you during this,but I am sorry,I just cannot hold this anymore.I dont want you in my life so telling you my side of the story.
Let the story begin....."
Your's
Mishthi.
Each and every word of these lines made Jatin even more sad.It was as if someone's pinching needles in his heart.It was painful for him.His love never loved him.He was confused whether to keep reading the letters or stop them.Mishthi had already told him that she never loved him and reading these letters could be painful.
But he decided to bear the pain.
He decided to see how evil his love can get.He decided to see how inhuman Mishthi can be.He picked up the first letter and there began the story,Mishthi's Memories.....
*****
The First Encounter
"May I come in Sir"
A soft voice echoed in the class.Mishthi could see fifty heads turning to watch this late comer on the class.Mr.Jigyasi never allowed late comers in his class.But Mishthi was different.The beauty in her voice,the charm in her eyes and the angel like body language seemed to have touched even the 45 year old professor.As she got the permision to attend the class from Mr.Jigyasi she stepped in and looked for a seat.She could see many of the students trying to make place for her.
But right in front she saw a guy busy in his own work and there was place beside him as well.So as she grabbed that place all the eyes escorted her to the front seat.
Just as she took her seat she could hear the murmuring of her class mates.They were all amazed and exctied with the new entry in their class.Suddenly Mr.Jigyasi questioned,"Mam your name please."
He never used to be so polite and humble to students.He was known for rude behaviour.But the new addmision changed him as well.This was the first thing that Mishthi managed to change with her looks.
She answered,"Mishthi,Sir"
Just as she answered,she heard another voice,"Mishthi,what sweet name,just as sweet".
After going through a series of questions about her schooling,her parents,her hobbies,her future plans....etc....etc,she took her sit again.
"Dont you guys have any other way of starting a conversation with a girl.Ofcourse I know that my name is sweet.For you guys every name is a sweet one.Isnt it.?"
Jatin was furious at this,no girl had ever talk to him like this may be because he never said such a thing to a girl.He replied in a strong voice,"Excuse me mam,I was honestly appreciating you and your parents.I wasnt trying to impress you or rather started any conversation."
This was a wierd reply.I mean who the hell would appreciate someone's parents for a nice name.
Mishthi replied in a stronger voice,"Ohh...really and what about the perfume....??"
Now Jatin was caught.He was acting as if he wasnt even impressed by her little bit but now it was time to be honest.But the ego of a guy stood between him and honesty.He replied this time a bit softly,"What perfume,I dont know any perfume."
Another stupid answer does any one get to know a perfume.He was being stupid and Mishthi was enjoying this,it was quite evident.
"Ofcourse you dont know it.Its not jasmine dumbo,its lavender."replied Mishthi with a wink of eyes.
Jatin had no answer.He blushed and smiled.He was enjoying the conversation.He was enjoying the fact that the most gorgeous girl of this class was sitting next to him and he could see many asses burning.He wasnt able to see Mishthi completely as she was sitting besides him but as she winked her eyes she saw her entire face.
She was the sweetest girl that he had ever came across.She had this unusuall blend of sweetness and charm.She was wearing a broad bangel in her left hand and a bracelet cum watch in the right. loose top and a mini skirt touchin her knees.She looked beautifull,her skin glowing and her charming black eyes.She was dressed in western style yet she was simple.
Mr.Jigyasi interrupted the conversation,"I am giving you five questions on bending moment.I want it done by tomorrow.Plus there will be an oral test tomorrow.This is for all of you,including new comers as well.He just looked at Mishthi and gave a cunning smile.I dont want any excuses.Those who failed to do so will rewrite each questions 50 times."
Mishthi looked sad and that somehow made Jatin sad as well.He didnt knew what was making him sad but the very fact that smile had vanish from Mishthi's face made him sad as well.
He said in a very caring and loving voice,"dont worry we will manage it" with a wink of eye.
*****
"I knew you were falling for me and so I made that sweet and innocent face.That was the first time I used you.I had done this with many other guys before as well.This wasnt new to me rather I was an expert in that, till this time.Its so easy for a girl to fool a guy and I was no saint."
*****
Love is a poison and it kills slowly.Reading the last few lines it surely started showing its effect on Jatin as he found it difficult to read.Those harsh and bitter words.But he had promised to himself that he wont give it up and so he continued reading.....
No comments:
Post a Comment