Friday, August 14, 2009

"sAy iT...wHeN u Love iT.."


Chapter-13 "Mishthi's Last Letter"

"I want you,I want to close my eyes in your lap.Yes Phattu..I am dying.Please come back to me quickly.I told you that I waited for the right time to let you know all this.This was the right time as I did not want to answer your queries.But while writing all this I have realized that how much I love you.I remember each and every moment that I spent with you.All the smiles we shared,all the tears..everything.
But I dont have enough time Phattu.May be by the time you read this I may have died but still I believe true love conquers everything and God cannot be so cruel to me.Please come back to me.I am suffering from blood cancer,all the alcohol,cigrattes and most importantly my deeds have given me this.Its on the last stage.
Please I want to die in ur arms.Come to me Phattu as I Love You..."

Jatin's smile vanished.God cannot be this cruel.He gave me happiness but that too for few seconds.This was unfair.He wasnt crying,his eyes were dry.He had no idea of how to react this.Mishthi loved him,he finally had his love but it might be that till now Mishthi might have died.She might be alive as well.
He ran to his car,quickly started it.
It had again started raining and raining heavily it was.
He did not think about anything else.Just kept on driving,the road and the traffic wasnt visible to him properly as it as raining heavily.
It was a storm,Strong winds,clouds roaring,rain pouring down.Suddenly he saw a truck coming towards him,it wasnt visible properly it was coming close to him and he moved the steering sideways and tried to move away from its path...he swayed towards the left side and...
"bang....
he crashed into the sidewalls of the bridge and breaking it he flunged in air.He could feel the vaccum beneath him.He could see the river flowing and that people have gathered on the bridge.
God was cruel to him.He could not even see Mishthi one last time.He closed his eyes,he saw Mishthi's smiling face,the night when he holded her in his arms,the way he first met her and Mishthi's last words...I love you Phattu..
He said in a low voice,"I love you too Mishthi.."and
splash.. sounded the water when it took Jatin in its arms.It was raining heavily and the river was a deep one.Some people tried to find his body but there were no signs of Mishthi's Phattu.
He loved her truely and deserved Mishthi but not all love stories end on a happy note.

*****


1 comment:

  1. yeh kya kiya...........atleast they would have meet each other 4 d last time so that mishti's last wish would have been fulfilled..........aur jatin ko marne ki kya jarurat thi??????? dis is ridiculously shocking............

    ReplyDelete