Friday, August 14, 2009

"sAy iT...wHeN u Love iT.."


Chapter-12

"I was afraid to tell about what happened on the farewell eve.So I did not show up for the next one month in the college.I never loved Prateek,he was just my boy friend not my love.May be this is what I deserved after what all I did with you and my family.
I wrote all these letters to you,so that you come to know why I wasnt replying to your mails and why did I behaved so awkardely over the last few years.
I know how it feels when someone uses you and leaves you full of queries and questions.Life seems to be awful and miserable in such situations.
I used you,be it our exams,our projects ,my personal life anything.I always used you and relied on you.I am sorry Phattu but I was blinded.I dont know what was it that blinded me but I had no idea what I was doing.You were right Phattu,I was careless,my parents were careless.If they would have been caring towards me,things could have been different.
I miss them a lot Phattu."

He was reading the letter and he could see that it had stop raining.It was drizzling though but Jatin could see that dark clouds were moving away.He could see patches of blue sky and little bit of sunlight as well.
he picked the letter and began to read..

"I miss them a lot Phattu,I miss you Phattu...I miss you a lot.
I..
I...I Love You Phattu....
Yes I dont know how but I love you.I thought I would tell you everything.But as I was writing these letters I have realized what all you have done for me.How you managed to bear Prateek,you were always there with me when I was happy and when I was sad.
I have fallen in love with you Phattu.I cannot believe this but I LOVE YOU...
I never realized it,its my fault.Your eyes always said to me that you love me but I never realized it.
I love you,I have realized now."

Jatin could not believe what he was reading.He ecstatic,on the moon,all the tears vanished from his eyes.Smile was back.
Mishthi loved him as well.Hs Mishu loved him.He again picked the letter and went on reading it..

"I love you,I have realized now.I need you Phattu.I need you badly as I want to close my eyes in your lap."

Jatin was perplexed on what Mishthi had written.
"close my eyes what does that mean"
He quickly picked the next letter and began reading it.

*****

1 comment:

  1. thank god finally mishti realised.............but hey what's this at the end "close my eyes in ur lap"

    ReplyDelete