Monday, August 24, 2009

The In-Evitable..


Chapter-2

15 years after...
21st September 2025...

"Scientists have been taken aback by the latest ,natural disaster.Some say it was a meteorite,while some say it was a star that lost its route and chose our planet for its death.
Reports suggest that even the great stalwarts of science present today had no prior information about this incident.Normally it does not happen so.
Also another very important and misterious link up with this incident is that a very unusual "sign" of a baby bleeding has been found at the location with a note saying

"I am the creator of this world and I will be the destroyer"

This has perplexed a lot of minds of the GSO (Global Scientist Organisation).

The head of the GSO Dr.Luke Broad Connes has asked the people to stay calm and not to overeact on the baby sign and the note.He has promised that GSO will dig deep into the case."

"These media people finally got something to show.This will be telecasted atleast for a month or so now."said Mr.Goel swtiching of the telvision.

"But that note and baby sign,that is something to worry.Isn't it.Who could have done that.I am the creator of this world and I will be the destroyer,this sounds so terrifying.I mean what if there is God behind all this."said Mrs Goel nervously and looking at the statue of Lord Ganesh in there room.

"Whoever has done it,certainly has succeded.This is just to increase superstition and make a fool out of people like you."replied Mr.Goel in a commanding voice.

"But this could be God,he might be angry with us.After all we have misused his most valuable possesion."replied Mrs Goel and again looked at the statue ,this time bowing her head and praying as well.

GSO Headoffice...

"Dr.Broad,what do you think about this" said his assistant Mis Ricca Doul pointing at the "baby sign".
"I dont know.I have never come across such a thing in my career.I hope it is someone's mischief,because if it is not....then we have tough times ahead" replied the head of GSO Dr.Broad in hazy voice looking up in the sky...

*****

1 comment:

  1. YAR WHENEVER I USE TO GO THROUGH UR STORY mere kano mai ek bay ground music bajne lagta hai.may b dis d magic of ur too good narration.
    so mr.kunal u have taken us 25 years further....
    sounds interesting but bro to b very frank here only one thing is disappointing and that is d lack of feeling that v r in 2025.actually 25 years is a large span of time ;well enough to change d world to a big extent.so i think it would b more better if in ur further posts u time to time make us feel that it's 2025.
    anyways this was my little suggestion just to make d story look more nice.rest all is up to u coz it's ur blog n ur story too and i think that u r having a greater sense of writing stories than me.so move on..........
    waiting eagerly 4 d further chapters..........
    cheers....
    yahoooooooooo yahooooooooo....

    ReplyDelete