Well first of all I would like to thank you all for reading my story.I am happy that the message I wanted to convey has been atleast conveyed to one or two people.I was quite shocked when I learnt that there were quite a few people reading it.
I dont know whether I did a good job or not but I enjoyed writing it and I think as a writer that is what important.If you start enjoying your own creations your readers will enjoy it too.
I know my last story was a bit banal and boring,but I cant helpt it because 11 out of 10 love stories are boring....
Meanwhile I have started working on my next story and in bollywood jargon I would say "its on the floor",certain things are to be finalised but I would certainly hint about it....Its going to be fiction...involving lots of emotions and relations....stars,earth and science....will start it from 20th aug2009.....I hope to live upto the expectations and honestly speaking....I am quite excited about my new story..
so till next time..its
Yahooo...Yahoooo( i missed saying it)
cheersss....!!
No comments:
Post a Comment