Wednesday, August 12, 2009

"sAy iT...wHeN u Love iT.."


Chapter-9 "The Untold Story"

Jatin was falling in love with Mishthi once again.All the hatered that had sinked in him post that meeting with Mishthi seemed to have gone.He was reliving his past.His eyes were wet,but had a smile on his face.People did not existed for him.It was almost an hour since the waiter had served him coffee.But till now it had turned into cold coffee.
May be this is what love does.No matter how much you hate it,you will end up loving it.
It can give you some the most weird feelings of this world.You might start loving the nights,you might start loving moon and its light,you will be lost in the music and more importantly you will go crazy.
He was falling and the waiter over there interrupted him,"sir,I think its time you should have the coffee"
"Ohh yeah...thanx"replied Jatin.
He picked the next letter and started reading it...

"I dont know what had happen to you towards the end of our college.You started behaving awkwardly.You were a different Jatin,more loving,more caring.You were hell lot possesive.
I did not like that at times but with time I understood why you were behaving this way.I understood you realy loved me and this was making me uneasy at that time.I never thought that my actions will lead to this,I was feeling guilty for what I had done with you.But that was only for few moments.I was so engrosed in my own life that in my last two years I almost lost the handle of my life.
Untill it was that incident.....with Prateek.
It was when we were giving the farewell to our seniors.Everyone was busy,Prateek took the advantage of this.We were in classroom,it was evening time.The function was about to start he took me to the lecture hall.There was none there.He said he has a surprise in store for me.I trusted him.He closed the doors.I was scared but I trusted him.He came close to me,holded my hands and kissed me.
I did not know how to react to this.He started being more physical,touched on ceratin parts which I cannot even write.I hope you understand.He started to remove m clothes Phattu.....and I..slapped him.
Yes I slapped him.I was not comfortable.I told him that but he wasnt in any mood to let me go.The music was loud none could hear anything.He tried to convinve me but I kept on refusing.Untill he lost control and forcefully made me love him.
Yes Jatin we made love that evening.But I didnt do it from the bottom of my heart.I am sounding foolish but I am not able to use the correct word I am scared to use it...ok I will say it....I was raped that evening Phattu"

Jatin could not believe what he just read.He was taken aback by this.He had no idea of this,he wasnt having a clue as well.An year passed by after this incident but he could not figure it out.He felt bad for Mishthi as he knew that Mishthi though was a freaky girl but she was pure from inside,but deep down he knew this had to happen.He felt disgusted,annoyed,he lost his temper.He wanted a piece of Prateek.He wanted to kick his ass and beat him to hell.He was so agitated that the coffe mug in his hand broke into pieces because of his firm grip.
Those pieces were picked up by the cleaner and taken care of...but who was going to take care of jatin and his broken heart.After all his love was raped and he could not do anything.

1 comment:

  1. aha...going filmy...eh launde..."rape" sequence bhi dal diya...!!!

    ReplyDelete