Monday, August 31, 2009

The In-Evitable..


Chapter-4

"Chanda Mamma-our latest enemy"
"These media people,they are a genious when it comes to headlines and highlighting"says Vishesh reading the headlines of one of the newspapers and smiles.
"Why didnt he tell us before."said Ricca with a look as if she was cheated.
"We are a team.We are supposed to know all this before anyone else.Why did Dr.Broad hide it from us"she adds.

"Because there was nothing else that I could have done" said Dr.Broad as he enters the room.
"Moon though is responsible for all this,but there is no answer for that mark...and note"Dr.Broad said in a low voice.
The "baby sign" was irritating him and so he did not even like saying that word.
"Sir,you lied to the public.What if tommorow everyone get to know about this"interrupted Ricca.
She had great respect for Dr.Broad and for her Dr.Broad was equivalent to God.The fact that he lied to public was shocking for her.
He was a genious,had answers to all her queries and without even investigating and going into details of the case Dr.Broad was acting like a defeated person was something that Ricca was not able to cope up with.

"Tommorow..never comes....
I think I am growing old.Its time for all you young guys to take incharge of this organisation.There are many others who can be better than Dr.Luke Broad and I want to make way for them."he said.

None spoke for a minute or so.Everyone was stunned.
He was the greatest scientist living on earth and even he was leaving a case in the middle when it had not even started meant that there was something terribly wrong.

"Sir,you cannot leave us.The world needs you.You cannot let us die like this"breaking the silence spoke Vishesh.

"Please Sir,tell us what is the matter.We all are a team.I am sure we can find out a solution."asked Ricca

Dr.Broad took a deep breath and said..

"Ok...the note and the mark isnt anyone's mischief.These are signs of something terrible is about to happenThere are tough times ahead and by tough I mean really tough.
I dont know who has done this,who is behind all this but whosoever it is,is really powerful and I am afraid he is using his powers against the humans and the results of which could be disastrous.
Life may come to an end...."

Everyone in the room had a horrifying look as if they wanted Dr.Broad to just burst out of laughter and say all this is a joke...but it wasnt....

"Someone has now got the powers to control the natural forces..."he added.

"Isnt there anything we can do about it.There must be some way"inquired Dr.Fuke another worksmen at GSO

"Not untill we know who is behind all this.It can be anyone and to search is going to take a long time and we all dont have that much time left."answered Dr.Broad

"But Sir why are you leaving"asked Vishesh

"I am not leaving GSO...I am going on a holiday.I guess I need a break"said Dr.Broad

"A holiday at such a critical time,Sir you are running away from your responsibilities"said Ricca

"I know its crucial..but great men are always at work...and I am no different" replied Dr.Broad with a wink of eye

"You all continue working on this case and we all will remain in contact as well.
But right now I want to visit the country with colors and emotions.
I am leaving for India..I know you all will do a good job...and I am not old..it was just an emotional sentence..I got carried away probably,happens doesnt it?"said Dr.Broad

As he said he left the room as well.
None could speak anything,he was the boss and all had to accept his commands and orders.

"I think he has grown old...."said Vishesh in a disappointing tone

"We have a job to do.
A job to save this human race.I dont know what Dr.Broad is upto......but I certainly know what I am upto.
Whoever it is...I will find it out and you guys if you want you can leave as well."said Ricca

"We are a team....you only aid this and we will remain one...
Common guys its time to show your skills and talents...lets do it" said Vishesh putting his hand on Ricca's shoulder.

It was the begining of the fight.Dr.Broad had given them the work to save this human race and he was on his way to India for his so called holiday.
There was a spirit to find out the person behind all this but how...none had even thought of it.It was all impetuous.
That is what probably defines a human being...

*****

1 comment:

  1. FINE !!!!!!!!!!!!!! LET US SEE WHAT HAPPENS NEXT

    YAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO YAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

    cheeeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrrsssss!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete