A tribute to my special friends...!!! (Try to find yourself...)
Today while walking down the street, while having tea
I saw a bunch of guys , having fun over a cup of tea...
It took me back to the time when we used to go out every eve...
And the whole lot of talks we used to have over a cup of tea....
My mind suddenly exploded with all the memories...
My heart saddened...as I could do nothing but only live with those memories....
Those late night talks...and walks...during the exam time...
The fun we had..pulling each others leg...
The place where... studying and crying was nothing less then a crime...
Those stupid songs that we used to sing..that living so free...
The official place of fun...the address to smile.... Spacia E-3....
My lips smile..as I pen down these lines..thinking of those beautiful memories...
My heart saddened...as I could do nothing but only live with those memories....
I moved ahead..heard an argument...so illogical...
Reminded me of some who was always known for the illogical reasons he gave
Yet everyone's favorite.. someone who would always smile..
Would put of short tops..to show off the muscles..
Someone whose commitments always used to put me in hassles..
I nod my head over his actions as I remember this guy...my best pal..
Taught me to live life with a smile no matter how tough it got..
I thank him for giving me such beautiful memories...
My heart saddens...as I could do nothing but only.....live with those memories....
In the bunch of guys.. I notice a little guy..
Though little...but his ambitions so high...
And I recall of this stupid room-mate of mine..blunt but true from the heart
Whom we locked in the room and ran just because he was being over smart...
He thought he was cool..but I doubt that..
Always worried..and would spread that...
He had to be strong...as he was a stone man..
A charmer..an artist..practical...and yeah....a stunt man..
I remember all the sessions I had with this guy..and he'll be always a part of my memories...
My heart saddens...as I could do nothing but only live with those memories....
I enter a shop..I see two girls..both pretty..but stealing things..
I covered them up..just I used to do...for my two pretty friends..
One who accompanied me in a dance...
Who used to be my coffee partner every time..
Who would make me smile with those stupid faces..
Who was daring...caring...and a medical shop on the move..
A true woman..she had to be as she was born on Woman's Day..
The other girl true at heart. a genuine friend...
Who taught me many subjects..
Who would fulfill all my wishes...
Would prepare tea for me..every time I asked..
My go to gal...one of dearest friends...
Some one with whom anyone would fall in love, as she was born two days after V-day..
The two of them have a special place for they gave me my first gift a greeting card..on my birthday..
I shared many precious moments with them...all locked in my memories..
But again my heart saddens...as I could do nothing but only live with those memories...
A friend...an enemy....what to call her...
My dearest friend..someone who would not listen any nonsense especially from me...
Who fought for 700 days out of the 730 days we spent together....
Who understood me completely yet never understood me...
The most caring...the most lovable...the cutest girl I ever met
To seek her attention..all you need to be was a puppy...
Who was blunt....who was cruel...who was rude...but still my best friend..
..
Who made me run...made me look stupid...and burnt my some thousands of calories
My heart saddens...as I could do nothing but only live with those memories....
Never thought...some one I was scared of the most..who come so close to me..
A real fighter plane...a leader.. big bash in small size...
Slowly and gradually she became my dearest friend...
Misunderstood by many...but a very true human being...
Who was with me when things went wrong for me...
Who stood by me and helped me to come over my bad times..
Who understood me..no matter how rude I became at times..
Who would never show what she is going through..
Would smile with everyone even if she is sad...
I say proudly..that she became such a close friend of mine...and I am GLAD...
I shared each and every part of my life with this friend..and now she is a part of my memory
My heart saddens...as I could do nothing but only live with those memories....
I move one and I hear a song..."tu ne mere jhaaana.kabhi nahi jhanaaaa"
I smile...and remember this friend of mine...
Whose fun I made the most...whom I admired the most..
Super talented...confident...one of the class's most adorable guy (for gals)
Would stay aloof...I don't know why...
Someone who would compromise...
Who understood others..
Who made me cry when he left...
Who is a special part of my memory...
My heart saddens...as I could do nothing but only live with those memories....
And suddenly it starts to rain...I rush along...and my footwear betrays me...
And quickly I recall a memory..of rains...footwear...and a cup of coffee..
Some evenings are never meant to be forgotten..
Some evenings become so special...
They say it right..a lot can happen over a cup of coffee...
My heart saddens...as I could do nothing but only live with those memory...
All this...just because of that idiot stupid bunch of guys.. having tea..
All this...just because they all are in my memory..
All this..because I love them badly...
My heart saddens...as I could do nothing but only live with these memories..
uhmm...lines are quite impressing giving a complete view of our college life....our BITM life.....
ReplyDeletekamine fir rula hi diya na............itna mushkil se aansu control karna seekho fir bhi koi na koi pagal hoke senti pic , status ya blog daal hi deta h.....:/
ReplyDeletenyways....kunal u was awsm as usual.....while reading this blog i can actually live those moments...n yeah i miss dat coffee ...yahan aake coffee peena hi chodh diya.... :(