Thursday, April 26, 2012

Just U n Me... !!

Sometimes I wish I could hold the time..

So that you can be only mine..

Sometimes I wish I could hold you back..

So that we can talk... in a rainy walk...

A lot can happen over a cup of coffee

But nothings sweeter when you are talking..

Just you and me.. every time..

Just you and me.. every night..

Just you and me... all the while...

Just you and me... for the life...

I still remember when we first met,

It was drizzling down and the streets were wet..

Your footwear betrayed you...

Something I promise , I won't do..

The time we spent became a memory to me..

A long lasting..where there were just you and me..

Just you and me.. over a cup of coffee

Just you and me... when it was rainy..

Just you and me... and some interesting talks..

Just you and me... and a rainy walk...

I don't know why I am so "me" when with you

I don't know why it seems I know you..

There is something about you that drives me crazy..

Makes me peppy on a morning so lazy..

Sometimes I wish I could tell you what I feel for you

Sometimes I wish I could hold you..

Walk with you hands in hands..in a moonlit night..

Just you and me.. hands in hands..

Just you and me.. in a moonlit night.

Just you and me.. talking all the while..

No harsh intentions.. just you and me.. and a relation to cherish

Just you and me.. a friendship that would flourish

Just you and me.. every time..

Just you and me..every night..

Just you and me..all the while..

Just you and me.. for the life..

1 comment: