what start to blog writing I surely did not expect this...first campus of the season and i cleared the first stage and now moving on to Pune for interviews...yes I am going to Pune tommorow morning...well one things for sure it feels great to be succesful especially when you dont deserve it...... I mean 30 technical questions damm it...!! thats lot of them and i will be facing much more than that in the one on one battle....
Anyways....i thought of telling something more about myself but the news of me cracking half the campus blows all that but i promise i will let u know all about me once i return...till then let me enjoy this moment so that you all can enjoy it as well...so guys its time to say bbye for a short while....be back soon..and i hope all your wishes are with me......!!
bbye
cheerss..!!
all d best!!!!
ReplyDeletebada bing bada bang bada boom......!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDelete