Hi friends....some of you might be curious to know who this "andy" is so let me make it clear he is one of my dearest friend, words like enormously talented,atheletic and ya bald (thats his latest hair style) defines him.We call him Chul that is because of his ability to keep on doing things which either troubles him or others....but now since we are talking about friends and friendship,let me just tell you my experiences with it.
Friends.....i am not one of those who moves with this huge group of guys and gals...rather ,from the school itself i have had a limited number of friends but i m happy because i m still in contact with them in some way or the other.I belive the lesser friends you have the more stronger the relationship becomes...I have been lucky to have friends who have supported me,believed in me and have been always there when I needed them the most....and like others I have had my moments of fun with them which I will savour for the rest of my life..somehow I feel I do not live upto their expectations but god dammmmm it..........how many expectations will I have to live upto......well that was another side of me ...so now lets just talk about some of my best buddies...
Krishna,Vaibhav,Shruti,Mayuri,Rahul and Nayani......they are my school friends a group which i love the most and can do anything for them......and talking about college......so we have a group of 12 people and we call it Intellectual Idiots (iXi).....and its members are..kunal thats me...Rahul,Romil,Rituraj,Rupesh,Anand,Aanjaneya,Deepak,Ishmeet,Rishi,Pranam,Ashish,Rahul Shrivastav........great group with a lott of versatility one things common though.....books and studies are far away from all of us.......great group.....with a great name...Friends are an essential part of my life.....i give them the top priority......simply love my friends.......
Hey by the way.....my results are out for seventh semester and here i am blogging........that sums up my attitude towards studies ...isnt it.....i have vey little hopes of getting through this time...why the hell tragedies and problems come in masses....i hope i have something better to say tomorrow....so till then its a late goodbye from me.....and....
Yahoo....Yahooo...!!
Cheersss everybody...
No comments:
Post a Comment