Sunday, March 29, 2009

And The Sad Part Is......

Hi guys as you might have guessed from the heading....could not get through.......Yes..cleared GD but sucked in the interview and so I got kicked out......yet another company....yet another rejection...sounds depressing isn't it..?? Naaa.......
Yes its not at all depressing and that is the sad part of all this.....I enjoyed GD to the fullest was fun discussing about something I did not have a clue of.....Come on man BPO's in India this sucks ....especially when other topics are like T-20 world cup,dress codes......bloddy.....anyways was fun in Pune..be it sitting on the highway at 1am or roaming around like street dogs or having the delicious mouth watering choclate sandwitches...the best thing about Pune is you can sit anywhere and none would mind that..too comfortable....I enjoyed it more because the male to female ratio is more in favour of females over there ....let me make it clear ...more in favour of girls....I mean who the hell will not enjoy when he sees girls at a restraunt called Kamsam..(I may be wrong with the spelling who cares for that..) that too at 2am and iin three-fourths......mann thats a site to watch something which I have seen only in movies...and let me tell you I was being too generous by saying "three-fourths"....just in case you forgot I went there for my interview.....mann i am ashamed of myself I sucked like anything...who would like to take you in his company when you tell him on his face...that you are not intrested in his company .....sounds complex but can't help it....so my ass got kicked off where as some of my friends got selected..I am happy for them...only if I get somthing in return.....well here I would like to thank one of my dear friend Rahul Sharma...he went with me ...for me only ....he did not clear the written part but still was there with me .... little drama was required but we both managed it well....I seriously thank him...his dad, for he took the pain of letting us know how to reach Pune and also for allowing Rahul to come with me.....My ddeep thanxx to Gaurav sir who is working in Pune (we stayed in his flat )..... great guy....lotss to admire for......and ya sincere thanxx to Bedi for providing alll the funn...it was because of him we never felt bored anytime....not that he kept on joking....but we kept on making a joke out of him......sorry Bedi.....but you are a daamm good person...okk thats it...too much about Pune trip .... 
But let me tell you one thing guys...it hurts to tell your parents about your failure...they expect so much from me and I am not able to live up their expectations.....it hurts when ur parents disconnect the dammm call in the half way just because you could not succeed....well I cannot say this on their face but i feel sorry for them....and i just hope that none in this world get a child like me....foolish,stupid,dumb and who does not know what a flip flop is...... shame on me......!!
Tooo... senti haannn thats another side of me...got lots to tell you but not now.....wait and wait...great people dont reveal themselves this early.....so till next time its a great goodbye from me.....hope to see you tommorow with some more interesting talks..so good night and as I say.....

YAHOO...YAHOO...!!
CHEERS GUYS....

1 comment:

  1. fuck u .. ubastard...for those chocolate sandwiches...i curse u to suffer from amoebic dysentry due to them...
    i wish i was ther man...pune is a good place to go...aytime of the day..any time of the year..
    anyhow..felt bad when U didn't get thru...
    if anyone deserved it it was u...cuz many undeserving ppl like me n rahul have already made it thru..!!
    i'm sorry that i cudnt accompany u to pune...i know rahul more than made up for that...
    when parents refuse u straight in the face with taunts like "u needn't go coz U HAVEN'T GAOT SELECTED"...there is not much u can do..
    anyways cheers buddy..i know u'll make it thru the next time..agr vo bhi na hua...to APAN APNI COMPANY KHOL DALENGE..!!
    and about the girls u mentioned...though i hav seen such STUFF at other places, but still---> JAL RAHI HAI KUTTE..!!

    ReplyDelete