Monday, May 6, 2013

I LoVe YoU..!!!

I never thought blue could be so blue.. with you...
I never felt so lively could be red... with you..
Never felt yellow was so bright..
Had no idea that colorful could be white...
I never believed life would be so great..just because of you..
When you walked in my life...You changed it upside..
The only thing nowadays I do.. is sit and smile..
I realized my dreams and worth all because of you..
Nothing much I can do for you...
All I can say.. I am thankful to you..and I Love You..

I never thought.. mornings could be so beautiful 
For a lazy chap like me.. but I see sunrise only for you..
I never felt.. nights could be small...
For a insomniac like me.. I go to sleep so that I dream about you.
Never felt.. evenings could be so pretty..
Never saw days being so bright..
When you walked in my life... you made me realize..
How important it is to make yourself smile..
You made me believe in my own-self..
Something I could never do...and this... all because of you...
Nothing much though I can do for you...
All I can say...I am thankful to you.. and I Love You...

I never felt rains could be so pretty... realized this after getting drenched with you..
I never felt.. winters could be so cozy.. realized this.. when my arms wrapped you..
When you first walked in my life..
You made me realize.. 
Happiness is in making others happy..
And if you do that...you have lived a worthy life..
Minors are never minors.. you taught me..
Loving everyone and also now getting loved by everyone.. all this because of you..
Nothing much but I can do for you...
All I can say.. I am thankful to you.. and I Love You..

I never felt waking could be so fun.. felt this when I first walked along the street with you..
I never felt coffee would be so divine.. felt this ... when I shared it with you..
It is so simple..to be simple and happy..
You made me realize this...
Love is so un-complicated..you made me realize this..
I promise I will never break  your heart.. 
I promise we will never be apart..
Distances can be large... but feelings are  so true,,
Though..nothing much I can do for you...
All I can say... I simply love you..I Love You..

Cheers..!!!

P.S. "I am not in love..this is for those who believe I write my stories.. but it is actually not that way..!!"

Yahoo yahoo..!!

1 comment: