Friday, April 26, 2013

Be happy..!!!

"In those early days , when I should have been with you..
In those early days , when I should have loved you...
I still remember how I mistreated you.. how I ignored you..
Dis-respected your true love... and only ....was fake to you...
But you were so good to me.. always kept loving me...
No matter how much I was rude... you were always sweet to me..
Now that you are gone far away.. I wish you could listen to what I  say
And I say.. that I do love you..and I dearly miss you...
I know we can never be together..
All I can say... be happy forever...

Every time I try to forget you...I fall more in love with you..
With every passing hour.. I start missing you more...
No matter how much I keep myself into work to overcome you
But somehow I always get time to miss you..
I hardly had spent few hours with you..
But it seems like ... I had lived my life with you..
And now that you are gone..
You took my life along with you..
It is just a walking body.. without a soul..
These are just open eyes.. without a dream..
But one thing you have left......A heart.. full of love...
But I know we can never be together..
All I can say... be happy forever...

Slowly I started falling for you..
You drove me crazy with all that stupidity..
You were far..it never felt that way..
I had knit a future , I will be honest to say..
But one day I woke up out of my dream..
It all ended ... so did my dream..
Eyes are so dry.. I can't even cry..
My legs shiver... thinking of that time..
I still cannot believe.. that you are no longer mine..
But one thing is sure.. whenever I will close my eyes..
To pray from almighty.. I will pray for you..
whenever I'll close my eyes.. I tear will drop.. only for you..
And finally when I'll close my eyes...to bid good bye..
I will know that we were always together...
And you were happier with me more than ever..."



Cheers...
Yahoo yahoo..!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment