Friday, February 4, 2011

Last Post..!!!

There is a day when I feel she and I are on the same page...and then comes a day when "if I'll be the first page..she'll be the last.."
The lines may well be giving you indications that the thing and disease called "love" has attacked me..
this post might well be a tough one to handle...and the consequences even tougher...
well...yeah i don't sit beside my window at nights and look up to the moon trying draw her face..
i don't give up food when she is angry (food...in any case i wont give up on)...the love for chocolates and a poets' name is what I already have..(people become poet when in love or at least they feel so...others call them by the name *******)
Then still I deny the fact that this is love..strange but true...love...
I get perplexed when I try to define this thing called "love"... a mother loves her child unconditionally...without even being informed she would come to know that her child is in pain..
similarly a father loves his child.... prays for his success and unlike mother who takes on the Creator for her child..a father fights with the world to provide everything what the child dreams of...
a teacher loves his students (i mean it in a more human way ) wants them to excel in a particular field...tells them what not to do.. (rather then telling them what to do) through his experience..
and finally the definition you were waiting for..

"love.. is the most beautiful gift of God to mankind.. for me love is not holding hands and sitting in the darkest corner of a garden (I am being too liberal by saying just 'holding hands')...it is not about showing off in front of many by being her puppy... it certainly does not mean being physical...
If I was to define love it would be... there is nothing called love..all I want is to see is a smile on your face...all I want is to take care of you..."be the sun" in your darkest times and just a part of your good times...a shoulder to cry upon and a wall to bang on...

if keeping one happy and smiling is what love is...then yes may be I am in love...
it is painful to say this but...this is my last post...as I quit blogging...writing never was my cup of tea..but as usual tried my hands on it...and as I write my final few lines in this blog..I must say ..

"love too is not my cup of tea...and when I tried my hands on it..... it burnt.."

for one last time..

yahoo yahoo...
cheers..!!!



2 comments:

  1. i can't blv that u wrote this sonu...ur writing style has changed dramatically ever since "sbs" (for the good)...beautifully written, ur best written post till date...so y quit now, wen u r improving....my advice...DON'T..and love as u say it...v have had too many discussions ovr it time n again n will keep having them...so there is no use to put any thing on "love" in this space..!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. dude u gotta be kidding me....
    is it some kinda challenge to make some1 u love smile....??

    ReplyDelete