In this battle with egos....with personalities...with my own self... I have found few souls which I would savor for the rest of my life...
Honestly I didn't expect to find true friendship in a MBA institute...but as it turns out to be I am more then privileged to be a part of a class which is far away from "group-ism"....I am proud to be a part of a group which has no relationship with the words "ego" and "selfishness"
Let me talk about BITM Dual-D(Marketing and Finance) many of the experts said that too much of group-ism exists in this class..but the reality is something very different we are a unit.The institute named us as Promoters but i would call us as the Differentiators...a division that creates a difference when it come to BITM 10-12 batch....
If I say that there exist no differences between us..would be wrong....yes with 55 personalities you are bound to have few rifts and frictions...but who says there are no rifts between two of the closest friends as well...
Be it winning the cultural with some "tashan"..be it helping not only our classmates but other duals as well in Bam Sir's 1 week of fun and masti...be it celebrating every birthday with eggs,cold drinks and yeah of course cake... be it for that poor guy who would get beaten up for a gal on her bday...Dual-D comes across as a class with full of energy and unity.
At times I do feel it is way too childish....but what is the harm in being able to live in your childhood for ever as that is the most innocent and joyful stage of life... I am proud to be a part of it and I don't think I would forget this batch for a long long time....
Coming to the close friends of mine...every time I would be sad I would find someone siting beside me trying to make me smile... Prakhar,Ankita,Safalta,Pragati,Sagar,Prakash,Shruti,Ankana,Anshita,Mohit,Vikas,Rishabh..it is one hell of a group...be it Prakhar's endless talks....Ankita's innocence...Safalta's care...Pragati's super rocking jingles....Sagar's ease of communicating....Prakash's deadly expressions....Shruti's simplicity...Ankana's anger (though she is not that short tempered but she always scares me.) Anshita's awesome macho-manism(which even I don't possess) Mohit's promises...Vikas's cool attitude and Rishabh's spontaneousness reactions....these do bring smile on my face on the very gloomy and dark days of my life....life would have been a black hole without you guys, here...if at all I am what I am it is more because I have such beautiful souls around me...too senti a stuff...but that is the way it is..last but not the least how can I forget Nikita..she though is not a part of Dual-D but has been a very good friend...someone whom I have always relied upon...
I thought of making this blog a humorous one but couldn't..I guess that is the effect of friendship...the moments I have shared with these guys are invaluable...hard to think of one special moment..as every moment has been a special one...
god bless you all...(bhubhu lil senti hehe :-)..)
Yahoo yahoo...
cheers....
very very good post kunal....superliked it...
ReplyDelete