Tuesday, February 15, 2011

And D blogging continues...."My Valentine"

14th Feb 2011...yes valentines day..a day to celebrate love with your love...and i was alone...as my love was a bit upset with me...was not talking to me....rather I was the one to quit it...running away from it...and many tried to persuade me but the egoist i am I didn't listen to any...but the stupid I am I had to revert back to it...yes how can I leave something that I love so much....I had to come back to it...yes I had to come back to blogging...
it really is strange how you start getting more things to write about when you decide that you wont write anything....
it was really a heart touching feeling when many of my friends said that i shouldn't quit writing (who doesn't want few words of praise ;) ..)
well now to be more factual about 14th Feb....yes the day passed away just like any other day I thought of few proposals but all in vane..sometimes I feel rather I worry that the only partner I will have will be this blog only.. :) poor me..!!!
well talking about 14th Feb i overheard someone saying .... that everyday is a valentine day and that you do not need any one particular day to express your love ...to those i would say...asking the flowerists...the gift shopkeepers....the chocolate makers.....how important is valentine day....just kidding.....well on a serious note yes you do not need any one particular day to celebrate love....but i am sure no one would dislike the fact that they have a reason to celebrate...to smile together...to be happy...just reminding your valentine how much he/she means to you...how lonely will you be without him/her...it is not a day to celebrate your love or telling your love that you him/her...
it is a day where you remind your love that you are there with him/her...you still love him/her...and that you will always be there for him/her...just a day to remind and celebrate and treasure few moments.....treasure few moments....so that 10 years down the line you would have something to relive...something to smile for...something n someone to look up to and say... "I still love you"
as far as my valentine goes....i am more then happy that I am back to it...and that it has accepted me (it had no other choice... ) but a real valentine...still unavailable....may be she (wherever she is) would turn up some day saying I do not need a 14th Feb to express my love...and I would succumb to her...because there is nothing I can argue with her...!!

yahoo yahoo
cheers...!!

3 comments: