back to Pune...back from home....or back to home.....I am still confused.Its been over a week but still I am trying to figure it out whether I have come back from my home or I have come back to myhome.Yes,that is how it has been living at SBS.People here (to be preicise) my class are extremely caring,loving (at times over,and thats different that there love and care at times comes out in the form of paper balls) I missed my friends,I missed my classes,I missed my professors....strange btut true I didnt feel like staying at home.....
Meanwhile.....studies are going on at there best......( m certainly not)......presentations are going at there best ( m certainly not)....."vellapanti" is at its best (m certainly.....at my best at it)
Getting insulted from your faculty......being abused.....its all now a part of me.....and yes getting your *** kicked in front of the whole class and at times by the whole class.....
Amongst all this....I rarely miss my family....as I have found one here....I am happy to be a part of a group which is far more then a group.....
my poems have increased in numbers....as now I am attending my classes regularly that ultimately leads to more boredom and that leads to my stupid creations....!!!! The latest being....
dheeme se aakar,meri aankho mey bas gai,
haule-haule meri saso mey sama gai,
na jane kaise is dil ki dhadkan ban gai,
dheeme se aa kar,mere sapno mey bas gai.
kal thi jo aankhen sooni,
abb un mey ek roshni si hai.
soi-soi si meri rahe,
abb jagi jagi si hai.
us ki ek hasi se meri khusiya ban gai,
band thi jo mutthi,us k hi karan khul gai.
haule-haule meri saso mey sama g,
dheeme se aakar,mere sapno mey bas gai.
na jane kyu ye din badle,
murjha gaye wo phool, jo the khille-khille.
us ki us muskurahat ko tarsta hu,
har raat apne chaddar tale barsta hu.
aankhen band karu jo,to ek hi chehra nazar aata hai,
kyu sapney dikha kar yu koi,unhe tod jata hai.
us k sang jo bhag rahi thi ghadi,
abb wo tham gayi.
haule-haule meri aankho k aasu ban gai,
dheeme se aakar mere sapno mey bas gaiii....!!!!
yahoo yahoo...
cheers..!!!
kunal nw i dont hv words 2 explain hw gud ur poems r...i luv ur writings
ReplyDeleteawesome...
ReplyDeletegood 1 man...but can u write some relative poems...as in our class students and profs etc...it wud be fun to read...
ReplyDeleteawesome creation! , but the poem is revealing something about someone's hidden state of mind n it's really disturbing ! u r not out still............
ReplyDeletesexayyee
ReplyDeletei know all the words r really true ...........n abt ur poem as always it rocks..........
ReplyDeletedude ..........jst one thing to say..."awsomeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee"
ReplyDelete