Sunday, August 29, 2010

I Miss You...!!!!

When you are far away from someone that is when you realize the value of someone you love...
24th August ,Rakshabandhan first time ever I was surrounded with around 1000 beautiful girls but none of them tied the deadly thread on my hand.I missed my place...i missed my family....i missed my parents....i missed my sisters...being a single child Rakshabandhan was one of the few occasion wherein I would meet my sisters and enjoy to the fullest....those talks....those fights...those stupid dance steps...and many more...i missed it all...As the day ended I myself tied a thread on my wirsts promising to myownself that I would protect myself from the selfish and cruel environment I am going to be a part of....
24th August ....I not only missed my family....but there was some1 else as well....and as it is truly said that when someone is a sad that brings out the best lines that he could write...and so I wrote and indeed it was one of my best...
"when to put an end to it,
It is like flying up high thousand feet,
love is a poison,a new horizon,
I kept trying to come out of it,
But I just cannot put an end to it.
I still love you from the bottom of my heart,
Erase the boundaries,that keeps us apart.
I always believed that I am over you,
But your memories will haunt me,I had no clue.
Everytime I close my eyes,
The lust to live,almost dies.
I then realize,I am incomplete without you,
From the bottom of my heart I still love you.
I want you to come back to me,
Erase the boundaries that keep you away from me.
The time we spent together,the moments we shared.
The way you pampered,the way you cared.
Still I am living with you,living for you.
You showed me your love,mine is due.
I need a chance to prove myself,
I'll love you more than one can love oneself.
I have realized I am not over you,
From the bottom of my heart ,I still love you.
I want you to come back to me,
Erase the boundaries,that keep you away from me...!!!!!

cheers...
yahoo yahoo..!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment