Friday, August 20, 2010

"A New Avatar"

Today morning,when I got up,
There was a different feeling,
A feeling of flying high,touching the sky.
May be,exploring the world behind the blue sky.
I felt I had the power,I had the light
To lighten up the darkest place on this "earth"
To make people smile and laugh....smiles which are in "dearth".
I was amazed as to why I am so thrilled today,
I looked outside my window,
The sky was the same,
Same green grass,same was my name.
I wondered what is that gives me this "thrust"
I wondered and wondered.then I realized.
Today is 15th August.
Every year the day comes and passes by,
This time it is special
I dont know why,may be because I have realized,I am special.
Today I have a goal to achieve , a path to follow,
Now I have a seed which i need to nurture and grow.
62 years back it was India which got the freedom
15th August 2010 I have learnt,how to make best use of this freedom.
I am free from social constraints,
Bars broken,boundaries erased,
I have my wings,I have my sky
And I am ready to fly,behind the blue sky.
It is a new beginning,in the dark tunnel I have found a ray,
There is only one thing, to me I would say,
Kunal.... HAPPY INDEPENDENCE DAY...!!!!


Wrote this on 15th August and I thought of no better way to return to blogging.

Yahoo...Yahoo....!!!
Cheers...!!!

2 comments: