Walked in on 29th June 2010,and since then it has been a pleasant journey.Have made quite a few friends and for a change the whole class knows me (during graduation hardly anyone knew me).Life at SBS is quite hectic...its a different world....25kms from Pune city...amidst scenic beauty....mountains...at times you could see clouds touching the mountain tips..(i saw most of these scenes during lectures...that is my way of studying)..... great ambiance to walk with you friend (read between the lines) feeling the light breeze....soft talks sounds amazingly romantic.....but not suppose to be.....your classes get over at around 7....at times due to unnecessary delays at 8...you take dinner and by 9:30 you are on your way back to your place.By 11 one would already be in half sleep and those awake would certainly be preparing for some presentations.Thats life here...but still being managers...our job is to manage and that we have certainly learned..people at SBS are still a puzzle for me....most of them are to make career unlike me who is here to make friends and meet my own-self...lot of responsibilities rest on my shoulders a burden which I am enjoying...
Amidst all this I do find time for my parents....someone whom I miss a lot...for a person who has been at home since past 20years it has been a bit tough.... every night under my blanket before going to sleep....a tiny little drop falls running across my cheeks and finally kissing my lips and I swallow the pain....that is what I am Learning at SBS...
Yahoo yahoo..
cheers....
nice blog post....
ReplyDeleteMeri nayi kavita : Tera saath hi bada pyara hai..(तेरा साथ ही बड़ा प्यारा है ..)
Banned Area News : Hollywood actress Elizabeth Hurley reveals curvy figure secret