Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Memories...

Sometimes I'll get up in the morning with a smile..
Sometimes I get up with a tear in my eye..
Sometimes I would smile in a lonely place for no reason
Sometimes I feel the cold even if its not the season..
I wonder what is it that makes me feel so abnormal...
Sometimes I am puzzled as I have  no clue of the reason behind this..
Then I realized..it is not one person...not one moment..
Behind my smile... behind my wet eyes..
It is nothing but so called "Memories"..

Memories.. that haunts me...
Memories that fight with me..
Memories that makes me smile..
Memories that makes me cry..

How strange are these memories...
A memory of fun and laughter..would make your eyes wet few years later...
A memory of sadness and animosity.. would make you smile few years after on your stupidity..
Memory of the first kiss...Memory of the first love..
Memory of first lonely walk.. memory of those late night talks..
Memory of the group studies.. memory of that  early morning hurries...

Memory that lives in me..
Memory that kills me..
Memories that makes me smile
Memories that makes me cry..

It seems I am painting my future.. with the colors of past..
Running a marathon.. sometimes so slow.. sometimes so fast..

I may smile... but deep inside a memory might have been making me cry..
My happiness may be an illusion .. as a memory resides deep inside...
Memories.. forming an integral part of my dreams..
Forgetting them is going to be a daunting task it seems...

Memories of those beautiful eyes..
Memories of that innocent smile..
Memories of that teasing by friends
Memories of that fights with friends..

Memories.. ghost of pasts...
Memories.. life of present...
Memories... dreams of future..
Memories.. a part of life...
Memories.. for some.. are simply life..!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment