Hey Friends..!!
All of you might be wondering , why a special message and not a public post on Facebook.
As it turns out , I am no longer active on Facebook and have no idea till when. But since I am writing something special and I want my avid followers to read it , so I have sent you all a private message.
My next writing and probably next few blogs will be solely dedicated to love..
Yes correct .. I have always written about ... love... falling in it.. heartbreaks... first love.. last love..
life... its ups and downs... friendships...
My most of the writings have been around these feelings..
But one thing I see in this world.. out of my little experience with different kinds of people.. that love has vanished.. people don't trust each other... they no longer love each other...well actually this is a general feeling now..
Everyone is so busy nowadays.. that the word "professionalism" has become a status and a very essential quality required in individuals today.
Unfortunately... emotions have paid the price.. through so called professionalism... we have become emotionless ... rather statues...
But if one studies carefully... there still exists kindness.. humanity.. and "love".
So as the festive season is round the corner.. I'll try and focus on this four letter word.
Let us celebrate love... through stories...
Yes I am gonna write short stories in my next few blogs... stories.. involving love.. love for your duty.. love for your blood... love for your dreams... and love for someone special..
I am sure these stories somewhere will hit your heart and if any of these stories are able to change your viewpoint towards anybody.. I will think that love has been celebrated...
The title would be.... "When you Love someone.. Love someone like a..."
This is just a built up..
Each week one story and something to learn from it..
Meanwhile.. stay tuned..you will keep getting the updates..
Cheers..
And let us spread love.. as we all need it ... :)
All of you might be wondering , why a special message and not a public post on Facebook.
As it turns out , I am no longer active on Facebook and have no idea till when. But since I am writing something special and I want my avid followers to read it , so I have sent you all a private message.
My next writing and probably next few blogs will be solely dedicated to love..
Yes correct .. I have always written about ... love... falling in it.. heartbreaks... first love.. last love..
life... its ups and downs... friendships...
My most of the writings have been around these feelings..
But one thing I see in this world.. out of my little experience with different kinds of people.. that love has vanished.. people don't trust each other... they no longer love each other...well actually this is a general feeling now..
Everyone is so busy nowadays.. that the word "professionalism" has become a status and a very essential quality required in individuals today.
Unfortunately... emotions have paid the price.. through so called professionalism... we have become emotionless ... rather statues...
But if one studies carefully... there still exists kindness.. humanity.. and "love".
So as the festive season is round the corner.. I'll try and focus on this four letter word.
Let us celebrate love... through stories...
Yes I am gonna write short stories in my next few blogs... stories.. involving love.. love for your duty.. love for your blood... love for your dreams... and love for someone special..
I am sure these stories somewhere will hit your heart and if any of these stories are able to change your viewpoint towards anybody.. I will think that love has been celebrated...
The title would be.... "When you Love someone.. Love someone like a..."
This is just a built up..
Each week one story and something to learn from it..
Meanwhile.. stay tuned..you will keep getting the updates..
Cheers..
And let us spread love.. as we all need it ... :)
No comments:
Post a Comment