Sunday, December 30, 2012

Just Few Lines..!!

2012 began with a bunch of friends.. all trying to make a life
Still remember the first day of the year.. a midst worries and stress
We were partying and enjoying..trying to forget that stress for a while..
Playing in the water on the beaches around Pune we were...
Two days after we had our exams.. and we hardly had any fear...
Some enjoyed the trip , as they had perfect partners with them
Head resting on their beloved's shoulder.. hands in hands..
Someone would make space for his girl..
Someone would eat less for her guy..
Some did fight for her beloved..
Some just would want to forget...

The year moved on.. so did we..
Fought.. cried.. smiled..and celebrated each other's success..
Somewhere we all were apprehensive about our own..
Gradually the time came and we all departed
It all ended in a flash.. just as it had started
We all managed to find some space in this world..
Few were happy and few sad..
For few deserved better and got less..
But none's prayer goes unheard..

The year moved on rapidly..the day is about to come..
The day..of which we used to talk a lot..
When we would be corporate and party with our own funds..
When we will get a chance to jump and throw the hat.
Once again we all will meet..
Few would be the same.. few would have changed..
Those memories will be shared.. 
Those places will be re-visited..
Some eyes will meet again..
Some will be avoided..

2012 is about to end... and in contrast  to as it started..
It would end with only memories of those bunch of friends..
I wish each of them a very very happy year ahead..
I wish they get what they dream of..
I wish they make their parents proud.. 
I wish loads of love and a very joyful life ahead...
For now you guys might be a little part of this world..
I wish a day would come.. when for all you guys.. 
"world" would just be a mere word...
When everyone would be after you..to get attached with you..
When the world would at your feet..and you will choose..
I wish someday I will bump into one of you and say..
I am her classmate.. his flat mate... his dear friend..


Happy New Year Guys..
Hope you all have a great life and year ahead..

Cheers..!!

No comments:

Post a Comment