I don't know why every time I pen down something all I write is something tragic...may be it is the pain of missing your loved ones....By the way...no holidays are ensuring that I am at my best when it comes to writing poems.....everyday here passes with some learning....
to continue.....last time i was underneath bright sun....now m posting this sitting in an air conditioner room ....mam teaching....n i guess u know what i am doing.....
its festive atmoshpere in the country and we people at SBS are celebrating via mid semesters....yeah the dates have been anounced although still no worries on my side but seeing people study day and night does give me few worries....
12th Oct. my parents birthday...yes both my mother and father share there birthdays on the same day....for the first time i ws away from them...and i did feel a bit sad and guilty.....i could give nothing....but there is something i have and those are words so i wrote few lines for them..
"today,what I am is al because of you two,
today,I am able to stand on my own,its al coz of you two,
today,if I hav my identity it is al coz of you two,
i was unaware but now i knw...
the most i love in this world,is you two....
miss you dad and mom....happy birthday to you two......"
cheers..
yahoo yahoo..!!
KUNAL AWSOME POST.....
ReplyDeletebeautiful kunal
ReplyDeleteamazing dude....very well written.....i am your fan
ReplyDeletemast!!!
ReplyDeletei'm ur fan 2..dsayed d biggest 1
ReplyDeletethis is absolutely the best gift ne1 can give to one's parents....proud of u !
ReplyDelete